- LICENSED CLINICAL MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR #9217
- M.A. PROFESSIONAL COUNSELING
- Liberty University, 4.0, High Distinction Honors
- BOARD-CERTIFIED TELEMENTAL HEALTH PROVIDER #389
- QUALIFIED SUPERVISOR #QS123576
- AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF CHRISTIAN COUNSELORS
- FOCUS ON THE FAMILY NETWORK COUNSELOR
- STEVE ARTERBURN'S NEW LIFE MINISTRIES NETWORK COUNSELOR
- FRANCIS MACNUTT'S CHRISTIAN HEALING MINISTRIES GRADUATE
- JOHN ELDREDGE'S RANSOMED HEART ALLY and ADVANCED BOOT CAMP GRADUATE
My journey into counseling professionally began as a lay counselor for state-wide retreats at which I served as a men’s group leader for 5 years, beginning while in my mid-20’s. From there, I was invited to serve as a group leader inside Thomaston State Prison in Maine, which I did for 3 years. Concurrent to my time as a lay counselor, God led me to become a Big Brother in the Big Brothers/Big Sisters program; I was paired with a foster child diagnosed with Aspergers.
Seeking a more servile and personally satisfying career, I left a high-profile career in the music industry at Gateway Mastering & DVD to move with my family into a residential home and be a House Dad to 9 boys, ages 6-16. With a third child of my own on the way, I resigned after a year, but was soon after offered an administrative position within the organization. I served in this position for 2 years, helping to train staff and oversee therapeutic program implementation in all homes and the on-campus academy. Impressed by the impact of competent therapeutic intervention, I chose to enroll in Liberty University’s Master of Arts in Professional Counseling degree program, and graduated with a 4.0 GPA, earning High Distinction Honors.
I was born and raised in Pennsylvania, graduated co-valedictorian, earned a BM in Music Production and Engineering from world-renowned Berklee College of Music in Boston (Magna Cum Laude), lived ten years in Maine, and since 2003 have gladly called North Carolina home! I have been married for 23 years and have three children, two girls and a boy. My eldest child is presently on mission with Youth With A Mission (YWAM).
CARY OFFICE 1
547 Keisler Drive
Cary, NC 27518
320 N. Judd Parkway NE
Fuquay Varina, NC 27526
3725 National Drive
Raleigh, NC 27612